Over 3,000 people have successfully completed The LAB Project since it began in 1997.
It is a unique project of which we are immensely proud, not only because of the extremely high percentage of graduates that have gone on to further achievements in training, education and employment, but also because of the many individuals that have progressed from The LAB to work with us as valuable colleagues within our company.
The LAB project is designed to award participants the skills and confidence in order to progress to further training and employment. The project runs in Manchester and at Proper Job’s base in Huddersfield.
• An absolutely assured knowledge of methodology and an impressive gift in realising this for participants
• An inspirational sensitivity to individual and group needs
• A highly imaginative use of materials and resources
• An impressive knack in knowing when to intervene and re-group, in a group of very diverse individuals working at different pace.
• A tremendous ability to build up trust and group-awareness in vulnerable individuals
Findings by the Manchester Adult Education Service
If you are 19+ and would like to enroll, or find out more, contact:
or phone 07592 859773